art. 13 Reg. UE 2016/679 (GDPR)
1. Data Controller: The Data Controller is doValue S.p.A., with registered office in Verona, Viale dell'Agricoltura 7, 37135, Verona VR.
2. Purpose of data processing: subject to the collection of your consent, your personal data will be processed only for the following purpose:
a) sending communications and information related to the activities of the doValue Group, already available in the IR Section of the website www.dovalue.com.
3. Categories of personal data: if spontaneously provided by you, doValue will process the following categories of personal data: name, surname and email address (the provision of such data is mandatory to process your subscription request to our mailing list), company, country and job role (the provision of such data is optional and not mandatory to process your subscription request to our mailing list).
4. Lawfulness of data processing: doValue will process your personal data based on your consent, spontaneously provided by you during the subscription to our mailing list, in accordance with art. 6, par. 1, lett. a) of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Your consent is totally optional but, if you don’t provide it, doValue will not be able to send you any communication. You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the link "Unsubscribe from this list" which you will find at the bottom of each communication received or by using the communication channels listed in point 8 of this privacy notice. In any case, the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to that moment.
5. Data retention period: Your personal data will be kept, using all the appropriate technical and organizational security measures, until you will decide to unsubscribe from our mailing list.
6. Data recipients: Your personal data may be processed by doValue authorized employees and to suppliers involved in the provision of the services necessary for the correct management of our mailing list. The external third parties to whom your personal data will be potentially communicated will act as Data Processors, pursuant to art. 28 GDPR.
7. Data transfers outside the EU: for the purpose listed above, your personal data may be transferred to a supplier established in the United States, a Country in relation to which there isn’t an Adequacy Decision ex art. 45 GDPR. In any case, the supplier ensures an adequate level of security pursuant to the adoption of the European Commission Standard Contractual Clause ex art. 46, par. 2, lett. c) GDPR. Ex art. 13, par. 1, lett. f) GDRP, you may ask further information about the guarantees adopted using the communication channels listed in point 8 of this privacy notice.
8. Your rights and Data Protection Officer details: Anytime, you have the right (in the circumstances and under the conditions and subject to the exceptions, set out in applicable law), to request from the data controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability (ex artt. 15-22 GDPR). You have also the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority. You can withdraw your consent at any time following the instructions listed in point 4 of this privacy notice. In any case, the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to that moment.
You can exercise your rights contacting the Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the following contacts:
c.a. Responsabile per la protezione dei dati personali
Viale dell'Agricoltura, 7
Indirizzo e-mail: dpo@doValue.it
Having read the privacy notice above, I provide my consent in order to allow doValue S.p.A. to: