- More than 3,000 employees in 5 countries
- 99% of employees with a permanent contract
- Strong gender balance (42% men/58% women)
- Average age of 44 years
- Diversified portfolio of more than 70 clients across banks, investors, and securitisation vehicles
- Assets under management (Gross Book Value) equal to €120 billion
- Gross Revenues equal to €558 million (2022)
- EBITDA* equal to €202 million (2022)
- Net Income* equal to €51 million (2021)
* Excluding non-recurring items
Employees by region
Updated to 31.12.2022
The Group’s leadership and its focus on stability and sustainability of the financial system is also confirmed by the servicer and ESG ratings awarded by leading international agencies.
The Group boasts the highest Servicer Ratings in the Italian market, assigned by the international agencies S&P and Fitch Ratings: as Special Servicer, Fitch Ratings confirmed the rating “RSS1-/CSS1” and Standard & Poor’s “Strong” in February 2022.
The doValue ESG framework is currently rated by: MSCI ESG Ratings (rated “AAA”), Sustainalytics (rated “medium risk”) and Vigeo Eiris (rated “limited risk”).
You may also be interested in