doValue has built its success and reputation on the principles of ethics, legality and transparency.
In order to ensure compliance with those principles and to prevent any form of active or passive corruption, doValue has adopted a management system for the prevention of corruption in accordance with the voluntary standard UNI ISO 37001:2016.
doValue received the UNI ISO 37001:16 certification, the first international standard for Anti-corruption Management System.
In adherence to the requirements of the ISO 37001 standard, the doValue Corruption Prevention Policy prohibits all forms of corruption, both active and passive, within the Group and promotes conduct adheres to policies consistent with the laws and standards of legality for the prevention of corruption and transparency in business relationships, both nationally and internationally, wherever the Group operates.
The Policy applies to all internal and external stakeholders (directors, employees, collaborators, associated and affiliated companies, suppliers and business partners), defined as "recipients" of the Policy.
Objectives for the prevention of corruption
Zero tolerance, appropriate procedures, an active role for management and effective information flows for monitoring and reporting provide the framework for setting new improvement targets.
In order to achieve adequate anti-corruption controls, doValue:
- prohibits corruption at all levels of its organisation and requires stakeholders to comply with the anti-corruption applicable laws;
- ensures compliance with corruption prevention laws applicable to the organisation;
- encourages the reporting in good faith of suspicions, or on the basis of a reasonable and confidential belief, without fear of retaliation;
- is committed to continuous improvement of the management system for the prevention of corruption;
- guarantees the authority and independence of the Compliance Function for the prevention of corruption;
- establishes the consequences for non-compliance with the Corruption Prevention Policy.